The C-200 allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a single Viking entry phone. Tenants may answer an entry phone call and converse with the visitor. The C-200 provides a "Call Waiting" tone when the phone line is in use. Tenants may call out to the entry phone for monitoring purposes. Auxiliary contacts are provided to operate a doorbell, or activate a camera, lights, etc.
If additional features (such as doorstrike, multiple entry phones with caller ID, ankeyless entry) are needed, use the Viking model C-2000B.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a door entry phone
- House phones ring with C.O. line cadence or distinctive ring when the entry phone "Call" button is pressed
- Compatible with these Viking entry phones:
- - E10A, E-20B, E-30, E-35, E-40 and E-50 Phones
- - K-1500-7 Stainless Steel Panel Phone
- - Or use with any analog phone
- Provide entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with a Viking model SLP-1 Single Line Paging Controller
- Produces uble "Call Waiting" tones if the entry phone is activated when the house phones are already on a call
- One set of normally open and normally closed contacts available for operating a doorbell, camera, lights, etc.
- Add door strike capability with the Viking model RC-2A Remote Touch Tone Controller
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.