The C-200 allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a single Viking entry phone. Tenants may answer an entry phone call and converse with the visitor. The C-200 provides a "Call Waiting" tone when the phone line is in use. Tenants may call out to the entry phone for monitoring purposes. Auxiliary contacts are provided to operate a doorbell, or activate a camera, lights, etc.
If additional features (such as doorstrike, multiple entry phones with caller ID, ankeyless entry) are needed, use the Viking model C-2000B.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a door entry phone
- House phones ring with C.O. line cadence or distinctive ring when the entry phone "Call" button is pressed
- Compatible with these Viking entry phones:
- - E10A, E-20B, E-30, E-35, E-40 and E-50 Phones
- - K-1500-7 Stainless Steel Panel Phone
- - Or use with any analog phone
- Provide entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with a Viking model SLP-1 Single Line Paging Controller
- Produces uble "Call Waiting" tones if the entry phone is activated when the house phones are already on a call
- One set of normally open and normally closed contacts available for operating a doorbell, camera, lights, etc.
- Add door strike capability with the Viking model RC-2A Remote Touch Tone Controller