The C-2000B now offers two operational modes for added flexibility. In the Single Line Ring Through Mode, the C-2000B allows single line phones to share a phone line with 1 to 4 entry phones. Tenants may converse with visitors and activate a contact cl osure to control gates or strikes. The C-2000B provides entry phone "Caller ID" and "Call Waiting Caller ID" and a "Call Waiting" tone when the phone lines is in use. Tenants may gain entry at each location by entering a keyless entry code.
In thenalog Station Dial Through Mode, the C-2000B allows 1 to 4 entry phones to share one analog PABX extension or telephone line and place outgoing calls. When a remote party answers, they can converse with visitors and activate a contact closure to contro l gates or strikes. Monitoring entry phones, forcing doorstrike relays to operate or remote programming of the C-2000B can be accomplished by calling the analog PABX extension or telephone line connected. Authorized personnel may gain entry at each loc ation by entering a keyless entry code.
In either operational mode, the secure relay control of the C-2000B prevents the entry phone from dialing the activation code on the keypad of the entry phone or using a hand held touch tone dialer. An auxilry input is available for connecting a lighted doorbell switch, a common garage door opener/receiver or an auxiliary keyless entry keypad.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Allows 1-4 entry phones to share a single telephone line with a residential or business telephone system
- Compatible with the following Viking entry phones:
- - E-10A, E-20B, E-30, E-35, E-40, E-50, E-60, E-65, E-70, and E-75 Phones
- - K-1500-7 Stainless teel Panel Phone
- - K-1700-3 and K-1705-3 Phone with Keypad
- - K-1900-8 Stainless Steel Panel Phone with Keypad
- - Or use with any analog touch tone phone
- Provide entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with an SLP-1 or SLP-4
- Up t different keyless entry codes / "one time use" keyless entry codes per entrance
- Up to 6 master keyless entry codes for use at any entrance
- Analog Station Dial Through Mode allows entry phones to connect to analog PABX station or telephone line
- Optionl "Privacy Number" allows only selected visitors to call from an entry phone
- Provides "Caller ID" and "Call Waiting Caller ID"
- Produces "Call Waiting" tones
- Lighted doorbell switch input to activate entry phone call
- One set of normally open and normay closed contacts available for each entry phone
- Programmable contact activation time
- Auxiliary input to activate timed auxiliary contacts
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.