The design approach employed by ComNet forequipment mounted within the card cage rack unit(C1-CH) with modular power supply (C1PS), providesfor the elimination of a single-point failure in the eventof a major fault within any module located within thec hassis rack. This is accomplished through the use ofautomatic electronic current limiting within each rackmountablemodule, rather than providing the currentlimiting within the power supply unit which supportsthe power requirements for equipment located withinthe rack. In nearly all competing designs,a majorfault within a module, located within the chassis rack,results in the power supply unit going into a currentlimiting condition, and as a result, all of the moduleswithin the rack shut down. The ra ck design employedby ComNet eliminates this possibility, as only thefaulty module shuts down, and the operation of theother modules within the rack continue unimpaired.This automatic current limiting feature is also selfresetting,should the fault or ov erload be of atemporary or intermittent condition. Furthermore,all modules located within the chassis rack are hotswappable,so that it is not necessary to power-downthe rack when removing or replacing modules.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Automatic electronic current limiting feature
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional protection
- from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- (14) Fourteen 1-inch rack slots available
- Amodules located within the chassis rack are
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Video
|No Exp Modules/Slots||9-12|
|Number of Ports||13-24|
|Type of Device||CHASSIS SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.