The C20-CH Series is Pelco’s general purpose digital color CCD camera. It is designed for installations with fixed lighting conditions. Its full features insure that images are clear and crisp at all times under consistent light. The camera’s size, com bined with its numerous features, makes it the ideal camera for most applications.
The C20-CH Series is an ultra high resolution digital camera with 650 TVL of resolution and 0.25 Lux minimum illumination. Camera features include autosensing power (24V AC or 12 V DC with internal synchronization), and automatic gain control (AGC).
The C20-CH Series includes automatic white balance (AWB) for difficult lighting situations, digital noise reduction for clearer image quality, and backlight compensation (BLC) that adjusts the picture to prevent objects from appearing dark due to a strong backlight.
The C20-CH Series also features built-in analytical capabilities including priV ACy zones, motion detection, and camera titles. These features are easily set using the on-screen menus. The convenient on-screen menu contains features that are not typically found in a general purpose camera including area masking, titling, pixel correction, and preset lighting profiles.
The C20-CH Series is quick and easy to install. The camera is also featured in Pelco’s DomePak and ImagePak fixed camera dome/enclosure packages. The optional C10-UM wall/ceiling/rail mount kit offers easy installation in many nonenclosure applications, for all models.
The C20-CH Series has a standard CS lens mount and can be used with fixed, manual, or auto iris (DC drive) lenses. The iris is controlled through a standard 4-pin square connector that is included on all Pelco auto iris lenses.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 650 TV Lines
- 0.25 Lux Sensitivity
- 1/3-Inch Format CCD Imager
- Digital Signal Processing
- CS Lens Mount
- Autosensing DC Drive Auto Iris
- Digital Electronic Day/Night
- Automatic/Manual White Balance Settings for Difficult Lighting Situatiole Automatic Gain Control
- Advanced Backlight Compensation
- Autosensing Power (24 VAC/12 V DC with Internal Synchronization)
- 2D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Privacy Zones
- Built-in Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Output
High Resolution Color NTSC Camera
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.