Net-Contain Vertical Exhaust Duct (VED) for 800mm Wide Net-Access Cabinet, height adjustable from 16.0 Inches (406mm) up to 26.0 Inches (660mm).
- Transfers heat load directly to return plenum to reduce the number of CRAH units - Lowers energy costs up to 40% and capital construction expenditures for increased network reliability and lowest cost of ownership
- Prevents hot spots and allows installation of high-density server cabinets close together in new builds or existing data centers - Reduces the need for extra real estate and additional CRAH units for increased data center cooling
- Works with leading server suppliers (HP, IBM, Dell, Sun) via uniform and proper air flow distribution within servers - Verified interoperability, minimizes risk of overheating for increased network reliability
- Contains no moving parts to passively direct the heated air out of the data center - Eliminates acoustical noise and failure points for increased network reliability
- Reduces the need for flow balancing in raised floor and return plenums - Minimizes local hot spots within the data center and improves CPU/network reliability
- Infinitely adjustable within specified range of vertical exhaust system - Allows for variable ceiling heights and ease of installation
|Airflow/Thermal Mgt Type||VED/CHIMNEYS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.