Usually ships in 48 hrs.
The Matrox C420 is a low-profile, PCIe x16 graphics card that drives up to four displays or projectors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per output. The four-monitor video card features a passively cooled design for increased reliability and silent operation, and its low power consumption makes it a perfect fit for small form factor and embedded systems. Matrox C420’s unique feature set delivers high reliability and advanced multi-monitor capabilities for a wide range of com mercial and critical applications including enterprise, industrial, pro A/V, digital signage, security, control rooms and more.
- Drive Up To Four Displays Or Projectors At Resolutions Up To 2560X1600
- Experience Smooth Video Playback And Graphics Performance With 4 GB Of Memory
- Benefit From A Low Power, Fanless Video Card For Increased Reliability And Silent Operation
- Minimize Pwer Consumption With An Energy Efficient Board Design
- Leverage A Low-Profile Design To Install In A Wide Range Of Small Form Factor And Full Height Systems
- Customize Your Setup With The Easy-To-User Matrox PowerDesk Multi-Display Configuration And Desktop Management Software
- Configure Displays Independently From One Another Or Select Stretched Desktop Mode To Create A Single Ultra-Large Desktop Across Multiple Displays
- Simplify A/V Installations With Advanced EDID Management
- Expand Your Desktop Spce With Multi-Board Support To Drive Up To 8 Displays From A Single Computer
- Supports Microsoft DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.4, And OpenCL 1.2 To Run The Latest Professional Applications
- Compatible With Windows 10 (32/64), Windows 8.1 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32/64), Server 2012 R2 (64), Server 2008 R2 (64), Linux Operating Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.