Usually ships in 48 hrs.
The Matrox C680 is a single-slot, PCIe x16 graphics card that drives up to six displays or projectors at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 per output. The versatile, six-monitor video card can power the latest Ultra HD/4K panels as well as enable 12-monitor configurations when combined with a second Matrox C680 board. The board-to-board framelock feature ensures synchronization of all displays to reduce tearing on digital signage and video walls. With its high reliability, outs tanding performance, and advanced multi-monitor capabilities, Matrox C680 delivers the best display density for demanding commercial and critical applications including enterprise, industrial, pro A/V, digital signage, security, control rooms and more.
- Drive Up To Six Displays Or Projectors
- Supports A Maximum Resolution Of 4096X2160 Per Output
- Experience Smooth Video Playback And Graphics Performance With 4 GB Of Memory
- Minimize Power Consumption With An Energy Efficient Board Design
- Expand Your Dktop Space With Multi-Board Support To Drive Up To 12 Displays From A Single Computer
- Framelock Two Matrox C680 Cards Together And Synchronize The Refresh Rate Across All Monitors To Reduce Tearing
- Simplify Cabling By Daisy-Chaining DisplayPort 1.2 MST-Capable Displays
- Customize Your Setup With The Easy-To-User Matrox PowerDesk Multi-Display Configuration And Desktop Management Software
- Configure Displays Independently From One Another Or Selected Stretched Desktop Mode To Create As A Single Ultra-Large Desktop Across Multiple Displays
- Simplify A/V Installations With Advanced EDID Management
- Prevent Loose Cabling With Secure Mini DisplayPort Connectors
- Pair C680 With Matrox Mura IPX Series For 4K Capture And IP Encode & Decode Capabilities
- Pa C680 With Multiple Matrox Quadhead2Go Multi-Monitor Controllers To Drive Up To 48 Displays
- Manage Video Wall Layouts, Sources And More With The MuraControl For Windows Software (Sold Separately) Or The MuraControl For iPad App
- Compatible With Windows 10 (32/64), Windows 8.1 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32/64), Server 2012 R2 (64), Server 2008 R2 (64), Linux Operating Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.