Usually ships in 48 hrs.
The award-winning Matrox C900 is a single-slot, PCI Express x16 graphics card that drives nine, six or three displays or projectors at resolutions up to 1920x1200 per output. A special-purpose card designed to power 3x3 or 9x1 video walls, Matrox C900 runs in stretched desktop mode and delivers a single, ultra-large surface across all attached displays, ideal for digital signage, presentation, and video wall applications. Combine two C900 cards to drive 6x3 or 3x6 video wal ls from one system, with the board-to-board framelock feature ensuring all displays are synchronized to reduce tearing. Matrox C900, with its high reliability, outstanding performance, and low-power consumption delivers a cost-effective video wall solu tion for enterprise, industrial, pro A/V, digital signage, security, control rooms, and more.
- Drive Nine, Six Or Three Synchronized Displays Or Projectors From On Single-Slot Card
- Create Unique Video Wall Configurations, Including 3X3 And 9X1 Video Walls
- Features Nine Mini HDMI Connectors And Supports A Maximum Resolution Of 1920X1200 Per Output
- Experience Smooth Video Playback And Graphics Performance With 4 GB Of Memory
- Minimize Power Consumption With An Energy Efficient Card That Consumers 75 W
- Delivers A Single Ultra-Large Stretched Desktop Across Multiple Displays Attached To One CardExpand Your Desktop Space With Multi-Board Support To Drive As Many As 18 Displays From A Single Computer
- Framelock Two Matrox C900 Cards Together And Synchronize The Refresh Rate Across All Monitors To Reduce Tearing
- Customize Your Setup With The Easy-To-User Matrox PowerDesk Multi-Display Configuration And Desktop Management Software
- Output A Seamless, Continuous Image Across Multiple Displays With Bezel Management
- Simplify A/V Installations With Advanced EDID Management
- Pair C900 With Matrox Mur IPX Series For 4K Capture And IP Encode & Decode Capabilities
- Manage Video Wall Layouts, Sources And More With The MuraControl For Windows Software (Sold Separately) Or The MuraControl For iPad App
- Compatible With Windows 10 (32/64), Windows 8.1 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32/64), Server 2012 R2 (64), Server 2008 R2 (64), Linux Operating Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.