- Suitable for High-Traffic Doors in Office Buildings, Hospitals, Schools, Hotels, Restaurants, Nursing Homes, Apartments and Retail Complexes
- The 9000 Series Surface Closer has a Heavy Duty Cast Iron Body and Forged Steel Arms and is Ideal for Instituti onal and Other Heavy-Use Applications
- The 9000 Series Offers a High-Quality Alternative to Other Cast Iron Closers, Comes in Two Finishes and Optional Drop Plates Allow for Installation in any Situation
- The C9016 Comes with a 25-Year Warranty, One of the Best in the Industry
- The C9016 is Your Best Choice for High-Traffic Areas Where Rugged Durability is the Solution for Superior Door Control
|ADA Compliant||ADA COMPLIANT|
|Arm Type||REGULAR (NON-HOLD-OPEN)|
|Finish||DARK BRONZE PAINTED|
|ANSI Grade||ANSI GRADE 1|
|Product Type||SURFACE APPLIED|
|Mounting||HINGE SIDE, TOP JAMB, OR PARALLEL|
|Sales Category||DOOR CLOSER|
|Body Material||CAST IRON|
|Closer Size||ADJUSTABLE 1 THROUGH 6|
|Fastener Type||SEX NUTS AND BOLTS|
|Hole Centers Horz-Inches||1|
|Hole Centers Vert-Inches||2-1/4|
|UL Listing||UL LISTED|
|Warranty||25 YEAR LIMITED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.