- Ease of installation and maintenance
- Available for all cable sizes
- Weatherproof and reliable
Operating Frequency Band: 0 - 6000 MHz
Inner Contact Resistance (Maximum): 0.40 mOhm
VSWR: 1.07 - 1.13
Outer Contact Resistance (Maximum): 1.50 mOhm
Average Power Inner Conductor Temperature: 100 deg C (212 deg F)
Insulation Resistance (Minimum): 10000 mOhm
RF Operating Voltage (Maximum, VRMS): 1200 Volt
Average Power: 1300 Watt At 900 MHz
Attenuation Ambient Temperature: 20 deg C (68 deg F)
Insertion Force: 200 N (44.96 lbf)
Peak Power Maximum: 28.80 kW
Return Loss: 30.00 - 24.00 dB
Diameter: 34.60 mm (1.36 Inch)
Length: 38.85 mm (1.53 Inch)
Average Power Ambient Temperature: 40 deg C (104 deg F)
DC Test Voltage: 4000 Volt
Coupling Nut Proof Torque: 50 N-m (36.88 ft lb)
Connector Impedance: 50 Ohm
Interface Durability: 500 Cycles
Operating Temperature: -55 to 85 deg C (-67 to 185 deg F)
Storage Temperature: -65 to 125 deg C (-85 to 257 deg F)
Interface 2: 7-16 DIN Female
Interface: 7-16 DIN Male
Coupling Nut Retention Force: 800 N (179.85 lbf)
Inner Contact Plating: Silver
Body Style: Straight
Outer Contact Plating: Trimetal
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.