The CA150 is the perfect choice for smaller businesses to implement access control today with the opportunity to expand into the future. When it comes to performance, capacities and overall capability, the CA150 is comparable to the full range of Keyscan Access Control Units.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Equipped with a Power-over-Ethernet ready (PoE) TCP/IP module, which is designed to reduce installation time, lengthy wiring runs, and power requirements, the CA150 is the ideal solution for that single door at the far end of a building or those applications with only one critical door to be secured
- The complete family of Keyscan access control units includes a 1, 2, 4, 8 and Elevator Floor Access Control panels tha can be mixed and matched to optimize system design and installation
- Uses network appliance-based architecture
- Supports 1 door (in and out reader capability) equipped with 1 door relay and 1 auxiliary relay (wet/dry)
- Comes with 2 heavy-duty powered relays, wet or dry, (providing 500mA at 12 V DC), designed to power reader, door strike, request to exit (PIR) and many other auxiliary devices
- Keyscan Access Control Units can be mixed and matched to optimize system design and installation
- Easily configurable reader settings supporting Wiegand protocols
- Dual multi-threaded on-board processors ensuring full panel operation even during system downloads
- System status LEDs for diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Communication options: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Internet
|Input Voltage||16.5 VAC|
|Mounting||SURFACE MOUNT NO ELEC BOX|
|Number of Readers||1|
|Number of Users||MORE THAN 2000|
|Output Voltage||12 VOLTS DC|
|Product Type||IP HARDWIRED CONTROLLER|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC READER/KEYPAD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.