The CA8500 is designed for fast and efficient performance in system installations securing 8 doors or securing additional doors within a larger system.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 8 readers on one panel results in a lower cost-per-door
- The complete family of Keyscan access control units includes a 1, 2, 4, 8 and Elevator Floor Access Control panels tha can be mixed and matched to optimize system design and installation
- Uses network appliance-based architecture
- Easily configurable reader settings supporting Wiegand protocols
- Dual multi-threaded on-board processors ensure full panel operation even during system downloads
- System status LEDs for diagnostics and troubleshootingÔommunication options: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Internet, RS485
- Comes with 1 - CA8500B PC109X ACU Main Board, 2 - OCB8 (PC110X) Relay Boards, 1 DPS-15 Power Supply and Black Metal Enclosure
- Requires 2 - 16 V AC 37 or 40 V A Transformers and 1 - 12 V 7Ah Battery
- Card Capacity 32,000 Cards, 8 Card Readers and/or Keypads, 8 Auxiliary Outputs and 16 Auxiliary Inputs
|Number of Readers||8|
|Input Voltage||16.5 VAC|
|Mounting||SURFACE MOUNT NO ELEC BOX|
|Number of Users||MORE THAN 2000|
|Output Voltage||12 VOLTS DC|
|Product Type||IP HARDWIRED CONTROLLER|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.