Many sizes and designs available to attach to a variety of structures. Cost effective alternative to expensive cable tray. Galvanized finish on J-Hooks provide smoother cable pull and greater corrosion resistance. cULus Listed and complies with NEC and TIA requirements for structured cabling systems.
- Provides proper support of Category 5e, Category 6, fiber optic and innerduct
- Many sizes and designs available to attach to a variety of structures
- Cost effective alternative to expensive cable tray
- Galvanized finish on J-hooks provide smoother cable pull and greater corrosion resistance
- cULus Listed and complies with NEC and TIASM requirements for structured cabling systems
Finish: Pre Galvanized
Area (sq in): 0.60 in2
Cable Capacity, Cat 5e: 16
Cable Capacity, Cat 6: 10
Diameter ("): 3/4"
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.