ITW LINX | CAT6-75
Category 6 Solid-State Building Entrance Protector - Protects High-Performance 4-pair CAT 6 Outside Plant Cables as well as CAT 6 UTP Cables for Voice or ISDN Low-voltage (digital, 75V) Applications. Using 110 Punchdown In/Out.
- UL Listed for Primary (497) and Isolated Loop (497B) applications
- Exceeds TIA/EIA Standards 568 and 758 for CAT 6 performance
- Solid-state protection for fastest response
- Use between buildings in a campus environment as a building entrance protector orin hostile industrial
- applications as an isolated loop protector
- For use with CISCO PoE systems
- Can be used in high power PoE (PoE+) applications
- Expandable System Protection - SurgeGate Modules can be attached to one another to expand system protectn as your system grows
- Lifetime Product Warranty - This surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, or ITW Linx will repair or replace the defective product
- $50,000 Connected Equipment
|Type||110 IN / 110 OUT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.