Kit includes four nVent CADDY Cat 600R cable supports and a pre-cut section of strut. Makes vertical cable pulling easier - locking mechanism opens during pull and re-engages when cable is released. Rounded edges help prevent cable damage. Valuable spa ce savings within telecomm closets. Reduces installation time. Allows cable installation to start at the bottom floor.
- Makes vertical cable pulling easier
- locking mechanism opens during pull and re-engages when cable is released
- Accepts wide range of cable sizes: (75) 4-pair UTP CAT5E, (47) CAT6, (10) 25-pair UTP, (1) each 100-pair through 600-pair
- Includes pre-riveted assembly that twist-locks into the strut
- Rounded edges help prevent cable damage
- Valuable space savings within telecomm closets
- More versatile allowing future additions of cable runs
- Reduces installation time
- Allows cable installation to start at the bottom floor
Finish: Electro Zinc Plated
Area (sq in): 3.14 in2
Cable Capacity, Cat 5e: 75
Cable Capacity, Cat 6: 47
Diameter (") - : 1"
Strut Included ("): 18"
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.