The CADDY CATCR50 Cable Retainer is a plastic, low-voltage cable support with an easy-lock closure and an attachment base. The new cable retainer from ERICO can be installed on walls, beams, studs, ceilings and racks - vertically or horizontally - which makes it extremely versatile. It is also suitable for airhandling spaces (plenum rating). The CADDY CATCR50 support has rounded edges to avoid over-bending and kinking of cables.
The patented closure permits cable to be added quickly and easily. The locking teeth retain bundled cable in a one-piece support. The CADDY CATCR50 is UL Listed. It also complies with the NEC, the CEC and TIASM standards. CADDY CATCR50 is designed for use with CAT 5e and higher, fiberoptic and coaxial cable in both commercial and residential applications. Installation is completed with a nail, screw, push pin or pop rivet.
- Complies with the NEC, the CEC and TIASM standards for cable management
- Allows for horizontal and vertical change of direction
- Installs easily
- Works with CAT 5e and higher, fiber optic and coaxial cable
- Residential application
- Suitable for air-handling spaces (plenum rating)
Area (sq in): 2.67 in2
Cable Capacity, Cat 5e: 50
Cable Capacity, Cat 6: 36
Diameter ("): 2"
Static Load (lb): 10 lb
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.