These couplers incorporate a novel technology based on coaxial resonators to provide extremely low insertion loss, high isolation, and high power handling capability in a compact, rugged, weatherproof housing. Sealing gaskets provide protection from moisture ingress at all interfaces.; These couplers feature long neck precision 7-16 DIN female connectors for ease of weatherproofing, and an external grounding stud for lightning protection.
- Allows for greater design freedom in the Data Center environment
- No minimum length restrictions to include both equipment cords, cross-connects and workstation
- Can support network speeds up to 10 gigabits per second for distances up to 60 meters without potential mitigation steps
- Smaller diameter greatly improves vertical and horizontal cable management usage and increases coveted airflow
- Utilizes patented Alien Crosstalk suppression technology
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED Xpress U/UTP Channel
Insertion Loss (Maximum, Branch 1): 0.25 dB
Insertion Loss (Maximum, Branch 2): 0.25 dB
Ground Screw Diameter: 0.25 Inch
Lightning Surge Current: 10 kA
3rd Order IMD (Maximum): -110 dBm
Return Loss (Minimum): 22 dB
Return Loss (Typical): 24.00 dB
Total Group Delay (Maximum, Branch 1): 25 ns
Total Group Delay (Maximum, Branch 2): 25 ns
Spurious Signals/3rd Order Harmonics (Minimum): 30 dB
Spurious Signals/2nd Order Harmonics (Minimum): 40 dB
Operating Temperature: -40 to 65 deg C (-40 to 149 deg F)
Peak Power (Branch 1): 5 kW
Peak Power (Branch 2): 5 kW
Relative Humidity: 5% - 100%
Isolation Between Paths (Minimum): 50 dB
Output Power (Maximum Composite, Branch 1): 500 Watt
Output Power (Maximum Composite, Branch 2): 500 Watt
Operating Frequency Band (Branch 1): 698 - 787 MHz
Connector Interface: 7-16 DIN Female
Lightning Surge Current Waveform: 8/20 Waveform
Operating Frequency Band (Branch 2): 824 - 894 MHz
DC PassThrough: Band 1, Band 2
Connector Interface Style: Long Neck
Includes: Mounting Hardware
3rd Order IMD Test Method: Two +43 dBm Carriers
Product Type: Diplexer
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.