Designed based on thousands of hours of customer feedback, Corning Cable Systems Closet Connector Housings (CCHs) offer more than two dozen innovative features that make installation and troubleshooting of fiber optic connectivity faster, easier and more cost effective. From fiber and cable routing and strain relief, to port labeling and termination, these housings reduce the risk of error that can disrupt networks.
Closet Connector Housings (CCHs) provide interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between outside plant, riser or distribution cables and opto-electronics. Like other LANscape Solutions hardware, the housings accept CCH connector panels. In addition, the housings accept CCH cassettes and CCH modules.
The units are designed for rack mounting in 19-in (48 cm) racks or optional 23-in (58 cm) equipment racks (1.75-in EIA hole spacing). They are available in rack space options of 1U (two panels, cassettes or modules), 2U (four panels, cassettes or modules), 3U (six panels, cassettes or modules) and 4U (twelve panels, cassettes or modules). The 1U, 2U and 3U options feature a slide-out tray and see-through, removable top covers. The CCH-04U features a clear door, removable front and rear enclosures and a platinum-painted interior for maximum visibility and access.
Every CCH housing is shipped complete with strain relief brackets, routing clips and guides, and mounting brackets for proper installation. Documentation labels are provided and components can be added as needed to construct a fiber distribution frame for any application. All housings include a removable tinted polycarbonate front door. All size housings have field-installable lock kits available for both front and rear doors.
All CCH housings can also be upgraded for pigtail splicing to full fiber capacity and easy, modular fiber management through the use of CCH Splice Cassettes (CCH-CS), or for easy, modular fiber management when using field-installable connectors through the use of CCH Slack Cassettes (CCH-CF).
Enterprise Networks, Data Center
- Interconnect and cross-connect capability; Ideal for field connectorization
- Field-installed lock kit; Security
- Quality tested; Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568A and 606
- Mounting provisions for buffer tube fan-out kits; Ideal for field connectorization
Mounting Type: Rack 19-in, Rack 23-in, Cabinet-mount
Product Type (FOH): Fiber Optic Hardware
Height Unit: 3U
Housing Color: Black
Housing Type: CCH
Locking Availability: Front or rear
Maximum Number of Panels per Housing: 6
Panel or Module Type: CCH
Splice Tray Options: Use CCH Splice Cassette (CCH-CS)
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 13.3x48.3x43 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 5.25x19x17 in
Approval and Listings: Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568A and 606; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.