Corning Cable Systems Closet Connector Housing (CCH) Pigtail Modules accommodate all industry-standard connector adapter types including the LC, ST Compatible, SC, SC duplex, FC and MT-RJ, as well as the keyed LC. Like LANscape Solutions panels, the modules are the same size for 6-, 8-, 12-, 16-, and 24-fiber capacities. Each module provides strain-relief for the pigtail and offers the advantage of greater protection to the cables and connectors being installed when the pigtails will be routed and spliced in a separate housing. Available with both ribbon and 900-um tight buffer (MIC) cable types, each CCH module is factory terminated and tested. Each module is shipped assembled with adapters and connectorized pigtails installed to the customer’s specifications.
Enterprise Networks, Data Center
- Factory-terminated and -tested
- Compatible with other LANscape Solutions - System consistency
- Strain-relief for pigtail - Fiber protection and reliability
- Durable construction - Protection for connectors and adapters
Cable Type Stubbed: MIC Cable subunit
Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
Product Type (FOH): Panels and Modules
Connector Polish: UPC
Connector Type A: SC
Fiber Count: 12
Number of Adapters per Panel: 12
Pigtail Length (Metric): 3 m
Pigtail Length (US): 9.84 ft
Adapter Housing Color: Blue
Adapter Housing Material: Composite
Adapter Insert Material: Ceramic
Adapter Style: Standard
Adapter Type: SC duplex
Module Insertion Loss, Max (by 1310nm): 0.4 dB
Module Insertion Loss, typical (by 1310 nm): 0.15 dB
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Connector Type||SC - PIGTAIL|
|Length||3 M | 9.84 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.