The Uplink CDMA50 delivers full-event reporting And complete end-to-end signal verification for primary wireless communications or as a backup to landline connections. It uses the industry standard CDMA network, is compatible with virtually all securit y system panels And supports all common event reporting formats. Installation is remarkably easy, with no additional programming or central station equipment required. Instant onsite activation is available through the Uplink dealer website or live ope rator. The Uplink CDMA50 offers unparalleled value And is backed by Uplink’s robust dealer support program.
- "Out-of-the-box" operation - no special programmer or central station equipment is required
- Remote on-demand testing for status And signal strength
- Built in charging circuit for battery backup
- Web And smartphone apps for remote arming And disarming
- Oboard telco monitor for backup application
- Installs in minutes with complete end-to-end signal verification
- Monthly, weekly, or daily automated testing
- Status LEDs - CDMA network, signal strength, Power, Telco line, trouble, heartbeat
EMC FCC Certified, Sprint
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.