Only two splices are needed to join Cablofil cable tray 2 in. deep by widths up to 12 in. Use two splices on sides and one or two on the bottom for 18 in. to 24 in. tray. Special assembly tool is included in every bag of splices. Also available in o ther finishes. Contact your sales representative for ordering information.
Cablofil offers a number of UL Classified splices for Cablofil cable tray to fill any installation demand. All of the splice options are designed with one goal - to make insta llation easy. Some of the splices require no tools for installation, yet each option offers a durable, strong splice that has been tested and proven in installations around the world. The EDRN fast splice is the strongest and fastest splice, which sa ves up to half of the install time compared to bolted connections.
- Use 25 and CE 30 with EZ BN 1/4 to splice any two sections of Cablofil tray.
- Consult chart below for correct number of Nut/Bolt/Clamp sets needed for each width of tray.
- Also use for fabricating bends, turns and tees.
- UL Classified Splice
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.