Cablofil Wiremesh Cable Tray concept based upon performance, safety and economy; three qualities which make Cablofil Wiremesh Cable Tray system preferred by installers. Cablofil adapts to the most complex configurations, and its structure gives maximum strength for minimum weight.
- Special Safe-T-Edge: protects installers from sharp ends while it prevents cables from fraying.
- Wire mesh is smooth and round: to resist dirt and dust build-up.
- Standard 10’ lengths: straight and easy to handle.
- Large mesh size (2" wide by 4" long ):allows cable installers to route cables in and out at any point without cutting the tray.
- 1" to 6" high flange side of the tray: prevents cables from falling off.
- Dimensions are nominal: other sizes available on request.
- Available in the following fnishes: Electro Zinc, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Stainless Steel 316L, Black Painted, and other Painted.
- View our Technical Guide here.
|Components||INSERT / TRAYS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.