CertiFiber Pro Wi-Fi enabled with Quad (Multimode and Single-mode) OLTS Modules with double-ended fiber inspection: Versiv Main Units (2) + Quad OLTS (2) modules + Inspection camera FI-1000 (2).
- Optical loss test set with fastest time to certify - two fibers at two wavelengths in three seconds.
- Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
- Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber Pro OTDR
- ProjX management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
- Optical loss test set provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fiber opticconnector endfaces
- Graphical indication of problem areas on fiber endfaces due to contamination, pits, chips and scratches
- Versiv modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Taptive use interface provides simple, animated guidance to eliminate incorrect reference setup and "negative loss" errors.
- Convenient quad module supports both multimode and single-mode loss testing
- Extended single-mode distance range to 130km
- Optical loss tst set with built in Visual Fault Locator
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare Management Software
- Compatible with LinkWare Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time ccess to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare PC Cable Test Management Software.
Power Meter Specifications:
Input Connector: Interchangeable connector adapter (LC standard, SC, ST and FC optional)
Detector Type: InGaAs
Wavelengths: 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, 1550 nm
Re-calibration Period: 1 year
Integrated Wi-Fi: MeetEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n; dual band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
Source Wavelengths: 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, 1550 nm
Power Measurement Range: 0 dBm to -65 dBm (850 nm) 0 dBm to -70 dBm (all other wavelengths)
Re-calibratioeriod: 1 year
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.