Does your entertainment system have wooden doors, or would you like to mount your components in a closet? Without a clear line of sight infrared (IR) signals from a remote control will not reach the equipment. We have the answer. Our remote control rep eater kit contains all equipment necessary to remotely operate 4 components (expandable to 12 components) using your standard remotes. Mount the IR receiver in a central location and connect to the IR distribution block. This block repeats the signals through emitters to your electronic components. Your components may now be mounted in your entertainment center, closet or another room! The kit is self-contained and easy to connect.
- IR Receiver has size of 2.25in (L) x 0.5in (W) x 0.5in (H); 9ft cable is attached for connection to IR Repeater; IR receiver has blue LED to confirm receipt of IR signal.
- IR Repeater Block has size of 2.5in (L) x 2.25in (W) x 1in (H); requires 12 VDC ( ada
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.