Complete grounding kit for new installations on cabinets with 42 RUs, cage nut rail fasteners and rail depth up to 30" (.75M); includes one RGS13442B-4-1 cabinet grounding strip kit, two RGESD2B-1 ESD port kits, one RGRB19U grounding busbar kit and one CGJ630UB front to back rail jumper kit.
- Provides a dedicated ground system to maintain system performance and protect network equipment and personnel
- Patent pending hardware incorporates paint piercing serrations to create a bond point between the cabinet rail, grounding strip, grounding busbar and lug; hardware never needs to be removed as new equipment is added
- Innovative design requires no RUs on the front of the cabinet to allow for maximum cabinet density
- Includes all components needed for a new cabinet grounding installation: cabinet grounding strip kit, two-hole electrostatic discharge (ESD) port kit, grounding busbar kit and front to back rail jumper kit
- Optimized for installation on 19" cabinets that meet EIA-310-D with 42 RUs and cabinet rail depths up to 40"
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements