PANDUIT | CGR630UA
Retrofit Grounding Kit for installation on Cabinets With Threaded #10-32 or M5 Rail Fasteners And Rail Depth Up To 30" (.75m), Includes One RGRB19U Grounding Busbar Kit And One CGJ630UA Front to Back Rail Jumper Kit.
Retrofit grounding kit for installation on cabinets with threaded #10-32 or M5 rail fasteners and rail depth up to 30" (.75m); includes one RGRB19U grounding busbar kit and one CGJ630UA front to back rail jumper kit.
- Provide a dedicated ground system to maintain system performance and protect network equipment when equipment is already installed
- Patent pending hardware incorporates paint piercing serrations to create a bond point between the cabinet rail, grounding busbar and lug; hardware never needs to be removed for new equipment installations
- Optimized for installation on 19" cabinets that meet EIA-310-D, with functioning equipment, and are deployed in the field
- Provides a complete system of matched components to save cost and labor
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.