Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance product line, wall-mount chimes and chime strobes include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying the installation. With white and red plastic housings, wall and ceiling m ounting options, SpectrAlert Advance can meet virtually any application requirement.
Selectable-output chimes and chime/strobes are private mode notification appliances used to alert trained personnel to investigate possible emergency situations and to take appropriate action. Security guard and nurse workstations are ideal locations for chime products.
All devices feature plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box, making the installation fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
Installers can easily adapt devices to a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12-or-24 volt operation, and a rotary switch for chime tones and two volume selections.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Captive mounting screw
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, , 95, 110, 115
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for tone selection and volume selections
- Five selectable tones
- Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert devices
- Listed for ceiling or wall moing
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.