As an IT professional responsible for managing a copper and fiber network, you have a challenging job. You are an on-the-spot problem-solver and are always planning for future enhancements, working with both copper and fiber to seamlessly upgrade the n etwork to higher speeds while continuously troubleshooting and optimizing the current infrastructure. To meet your growing project requirements and your shrinking personnel and budgetary resources, Fluke Networks’ Copper and Fiber Technician’s Kit prov ides a robust set of tools to help you expertly manage your network to keep it running smoothly - and inexpensively. The Copper and Fiber Technician’s Kit pairs CableIQ and SimpliFiber Pro kits to provide all the testing and troubleshooting instruments you need.
- Qualifies - Sees if your existing cabling has the bandwidth to support voice, 10/100, VoIP or Gigabit Ethernet
- Troubleshoots - shows why existing cabling cannot support the network’s bandwidth requirement
- Discovers - detects what’s at the end of any cable and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with Intelligent Wiremap
- Fiber optic cable test kit with SimpliFiber Pro meter measures power and loss for verification of cabling in fiber networks
|Type||ETHERNET LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.