CableIQ Advanced IT Kit Includes: CableIQ main unit with remote adapter, CableIQ Reporter software CD, IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe, Remote IDs #2-7, (2) RJ45-RJ45 patch cord, USB cable, coax 'F' push-on adapter, 75-ohm coax patch cord, RJ45/11 universal coupler, RJ11-RJ11 patch cord, owners CD and quick start guide, (4) AA batteries, test accessory soft pouch, hard carry case.
- Sees if your existing cabling can support voice, VoIP, 10/100/Gigabit Ethernet
- Troubleshoots why existing cabling plant can’t support the desired network bandwidth
- Discover what’s at the end of any cable and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
- Frees up switch ports and identifies unused links
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults, graphical wire mapping, opens, and shorts.
- Locates and traces cable with IntelliTone digital signaling technology
Cable Types supported: UTP, STP, FTP, SSTP, RG6, RG59, audio and security
Qualification autotests: 100BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T, VoIP, 1394b S100, Telco, Wiremap only, Coax
Supported tests: wiremap, length, cable signal performance, digital toner, analog toner, ethernet port detection and identification, analog telephone detection, blink port light, continuity, speaker test, cable fault finding, video signal detection.
Power: Battery Type: 4 AA (NEDA 15A, IEC LR6) alkaline batteries
Battery life: 20 hours of typical use, without backlight
Other battery types supported: 4AA Photo lithium, NIHM, NICAD
Dimensions and weight: 7in x 3.5in x 1.75in (17.8cm x 8.9cm x 4.5cm) 1.2 lb (0.55 kg)
|Type||ETHERNET LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.