8 position, 8 wire universal module. Red, color coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes.designed to comply with TIA/EIA-568-B Category 5e standard, No punchdown tool required, optional termination tool (CGJT)
- 100% performance tested: Confidence that each jack module will deliver the critical electrical performance requirements
- Improved termination cap: Conductor retention slots simplify jack module termination
- Modular: UTP jack modules snap in and out of all Mini-Com Faceplates, Modular Patch Panels and Surface Mount Boxes for easy moves, adds and changes
- True strain relief: Controls cable bend radius for long term installed performance
- Individually serialized: Marked with quality control number for future traceability
- RJ45 interface: Industry standard interface provides a quick and easy plug and play connection to RJ45 patch cords; backwards compatible
- Identification: Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port identification
- ermination tools (optional): CGJT termination tool ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability
- Block out device (optional): Provides a simple and se cure method to control access to data ports while not in use
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.