SERVER TECHNOLOGY | CL-12HDYL454A3
Sentry 2U Rack Mount Smart CDU Expansion Unit With Dual Infeeds and PIPS, Outlets: (12) IEC 60320/C19, Input: 208 Volt, 3-Phase Wye, 50/60 Hz, 20 Amp, Input Cord: (2) NEMA L21-20P Plug, 10 ft (3 m) Cord, 3 x LED Amp Meter Display
- High-density- Dual-input power feeds, 2U horizontal mounting with (12) IEC 60320 C19 Outlets
- High power distribution- (2) 208 Volt 3-Phase 20/30 Amp input feed options
- Input current monitor- PIPS technology precisely measures the power of each input feed. On-site verification of the input current with the LED display, remote verification via browser or serial of all power parameters- voltage, current, power, VA, kW hr, power factor and crest factor
- IP access and security- Web interface, SSL, SSH, Telnet, SNMP, FTP, SNTP, Syslog, LDAP, LDAPS, RADIUS, TACACS and RS-232 access
- Traps and alerts- Provide automated SNMP-based alarms and email alerts for power and environmental conditions
- Environmental monitoring - Each smart CDU supports two temperature and humidity probes and reports conditions thru the Web interface
- Add an expansion module - Connect the smart expansion CDU (CL) to a master unit (CS) for power monitoring of separate power circuits from a single IP address
- Sentry Smart horizontal PDU with dual 3-Phase infeeds and Per Inlet Power Sensing (PIPS)
|Number of Outlets||12|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.