SERVER TECHNOLOGY | CL-36VYM413
0U Rack Mount Smart CDU Expansion Unit, Outlets: (36) IEC 60320/C13, Input: 208 Volt, 3 Phase Wye, 50/60 Hz, 30 Amp, Output: 208 Volt, Input Cord: NEMA L21-30P Cordset, 10 ft (3 m), Bottom/Bottom Cord Entry
- The IP PDU can be remotely monitored, but cannot be remotely powered down
- Branch circuit protection - the server technology Sentry CDU Family meets the UL 60950-1 requirement for branch circuit protection
- Local and Network Input Current Monitoring- Exclusive Digital True RMS current monitoring is critical to preventing overloads in high-density computing environments. LED digital display on the IP PDU enclosure reports the aggregate current draw of the branch circuit. The monitoring information ca n also be accessed over IP using a web browser or SNMP alerts
- Temperature and humidity- The IP PDU supports two external 10 ft (3 m) probes. Each of these probes measures both Temperature and humidity. Receive SNMP-based alerts or email notifications from your IP PDU when conditions exceed defined thresholds
- Zero U PDU- The IP PDU is available in a vertical enclosure that occupies Zero Vertical U of rack space in the equipment cabinet. They mount on the back rails or in the cavity space of the cab inet
- Add a redundant PDU - connect an expansion cabinet power distribution unit to any IP PDU to monitor two power input circuits under 1 IP address
- SNMP management and event notification- The IP PDU supports SNMP. This allows network management systems to use SNMP requests to retrieve information. The IP PDU includes SNMP v1 agent supporting standard MIB I and MIB II objects. A private enterprise MIB extension is also supported to provide network access power information. SNMP traps can be genera ted for various events
- Secure access- SSH or SSL Protection: SSH is a Unix-based command interface and protocol for securely getting access to a network access device. The IP PDU support SSHv2. SSL is a commonly-used protocol for managing the security of a message transmission on the Internet. The IP PDU supports SSLv3/TLSv1
- LDAP/LDAPS- The IP PDU supports Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) version 3 including LDAPS (LDAP over TSL/SSL). This support enables authentication with LDAP serve rs. Administrators can pre-define and configure a set of necessary LDAP groups and access rights for each group
- RS-232 Control- Serial control via any device with a bi-directional serial port, including a PC, laptop, KVM switch, console port access sw itch, or terminal server
0U Rack Mount Smart CDU Expansion Unit
Input Voltage: 208 Volt, 3 Phase Wye, 50/60 Hz
Output Voltage: 208 Volt
Amperage Rating: 30 Amp
Input Cord: NEMA L21-30P Cordset, 10 ft (3 m), Bottom/Bottom Cord Entry
Outlets: (36) IEC 60320/C13
Communications: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, HTTP/HTTPS, SSLv3/TLSv1, SNMPv2, SSHv2, Telnet, LDAPv3/LDAPS, TACACS+, RADIUS, RS-232 (Serial)
Dimension: 68.000 Inch x 1.750 Inch x 3.230 Inch
|Number of Outlets||36|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.