The ComNet CopperLine CL-SFP is a small form-factor pluggable Ethernet extender module that improves bandwidth and distance of existing copper networks. It helps avoid installation costs of new fiber lines on site by allowing full 10 or 100Mbps Etherne t bandwidth to be extended over 2-wire twisted pair or coaxial cable. Housed in a small form-factor pluggable (SFP) module enclosure, it is designed for plug-and-play installation into any 100BaseFX Ethernet unit with an MSA-compliant port. These must be used in pairs, with a CL-SFP module installed at both ends of the connection, or a CopperLine unit installed at one end.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Point-to-point Ethernet connectivity at 10 or 100 Mbps up to 1,000 ft (304 m) using 1 pair UTP cable or 2,000 ft (609 m) using the optional CLRJ2COAX adapter and coax cable.
- Extends Ethernet distance over single pair or coax with an adapter.
- Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) module can be plugged into any Ethernet switch with SFP ports that support 100BASE-FX
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and CALTRANS Traf fic Signal Control Equipment Specifications
- Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Ports||1-4|
|Type of Device||MODULE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.