Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Transmits individual Ethernet data channels with passthrough PoE over standard UTP or coaxial cable
- Extends ethernet up to 5000 ft (1524 m) at 10Mbps or 2000 ft (610 m) at 100Mbps over coaxial cable
- Extended temperature operation from -40 to 75 deg C
- xtended pass-through PoE meets the IEEE 802.3af standard for power over ethernet
- Full 10/100 Mbps bandwidth
- Supports multicast, unicast and jumbo frame
- Symmetric bandwidth provides consistent upload and download with virtually zero packet loss over th total usable distance
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet transmission standards
- User-selectable data rate for maximum bandwidth and transmission distance utilization
- Complies with all major IEEE standards And RFC network protocol for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage prote ction) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Designed And manufactured in the USA
- LED status indicators confirm operating status
- Automatic resettable solid-state current limiters
cULus Listed, CE Certified, FCC Certified, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.