The ComNet CopperLine CLFE(X)COA X Ethernet overCOAX line consists of four models that supports100MbpsEthernet as well as Pass-through Power over Ethernet (PoE)over standard 75O coaxial cable. These models supporttransmission distances of up to 5,000 f eet (1524m) at 10Mbps, or 1800 feet (548m) at 100 Mbps. The CLFE1COAX, theCLFE4COAX, CLFE8COAX and the CLFE16COAX transport,one, four, eight or sixteen channels respectively. The IEEE802.3-compliant extenders also meets the requirements forIEEE 802.3af /at PoE power, passing through up to 30 wattsof power per port to the powered device (PD). The CLFE(X)COAX series may also be used interchangeably with otherCopperLine Ethernet-over-Coax extenders. LED indicatorsconfirm operating status of the device. Packaged in a ruggedaluminum housing, these units are designed for desktop orstand-alone mounting. The CLFE8COAX and CLFE16COAXare offered in EIA 19" 1U high rack for easy installation.Environmentally hardened to the requirements of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 for most out-of-plant applications, and true plug-and-playdesign ensures ease of installation and operation.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Transmits individual Ethernet data channels with Passthrough
- Poe over standard coaxial cable.
- Extends Ethernet up to 5,000 feet (1524 m) over coaxial
- Extended temperature operation from -40C to +75C
- Extended Pass-through Poe meets the IEEE 83af and
- 802.3at standard for Power over Ethernet
- High-data rate, ideal for the high bandwidth requirements
- of Mega-pixel cameras, multiple IP cameras systems, and
- cameras requiring jumbo frame transmission
- Symmetric Bandwidth provides consistent upl and
- download with virtually zero packet loss over the total
- usable distance
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet
- transmission standards
- User-selectable data rate for maximum bandwidth and
- transmission distance utilization
- Complith all major IEEE standards and RFC network
- protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs
- Designed for use in harsh operating environments: Fully
- compliant with the environmental requirements of NEMA
- TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans specification for traffic sign
- Control equipment
- Aluminum housing
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
|Device||DIRECT ATTACH CABLES|
|Port 1 Device Technology||INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.