SERVER TECHNOLOGY | CLG-24V2A415A1
Sentry Smart POPS CDU Expansion Unit With PIPS, Outlets: (18) IEC 60320/C13 (6) IEC 60320/C19, Input: 200 - 240 Volt, 50/60 Hz, 20 Amp, Input Cord: IEC C20 Inlet, Bottom/Front Entry
- High-density- Single-power input feed, 24 outlets per enclosure (Qty 18 IEC C13 and 6 IEC C19 outlets)
- Power distribution- 208 - 240 Volt, 20 Amp and 30 Amp; 230 Volt 16 Amp and 32 Amp power input feed options
- Input Current Monitor- Precisely measure the aggregate current draw (in amps) of the circuit. On-site verification of the input current with LED digital display. Remote verification via web browser or serial screen
- IP access and security- Web interface, SSL, SSH, Telnet, SNMP, FTP, SNTP, Syslog, LDAP, LDAPS, RADIUS, TACACS and RS-232 access
- SNMP traps and email alerts- Provide automated alerts for power and environmental conditions
- Environmental monitoring - Each smart CDU supports two external temperature and humidity probes and reports conditions thru the user interface without the need for additional IP addresses
- Add an expansion module - Connect the smart expansion CDU (CLG) to a master unit (CSG) for power monitoring of separate power circuits from a single IP address
- Per outlet power sensing- Power monitoring and information per individual outlet/device. Information includes: Current load (A), voltage (V), power (kW), apparent power (VA), Crest Factor and Power Factor per outlet. kW and kW-hour power information that can be utilized for billing, power monitoring, trending and power reports
- Establish efficiency ratings - PUE and DCIE - Power information generated can be used to calculate PUE and DCIE, these power ratings have been established by the Green Grid to gauge efficiency; Control conditions for alarm notification - conditions for SNMP traps can be regulated for status, changes, load, temperature and humidity
- HTTP/HTTPs web configuration and control- Use the sentry web interface to configure each unit, including network settings, outlet naming and grouping, SNMP traps for environmental and power thresholds and firmware updates. Also use the web interface to monitor key values, including amperage load(s), temperature/humidity and other environmental conditions. SSL security provides a secure HTTPs connection
- SNMP management and event notification- The Sentry family of products supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This allows network management systems to use SNMP requests to retrieve information (Smart and Switched CDUs) and control power for the individual outlets (Switched CDUs). The Sentry includes an SNMP v1 agent supporting standard MIB I and MIB II objects. A private enterprise MIB extension (Sentry3 MIB) is also supported to provide
|Number of Outlets||24|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.