Application : For Use Within Electrical Or Datacom Cable Pulls; Average COF : 0.26; Base Material : Polymer; Container Capacity : 5.000 GAL (18.930 L); PH Range : 6.000 - 8.000; Standard : C/US UL Listed; Sub Brand : Clear Lube; Viscosity : 10000 - 20000 CPS; Weight : 44.800 LB (20.400 KG)
- Designed for use within electrical or datacom cable pulls
- Clear and colorless for quick, easy clean-up
- Environmentally safe, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Easy to apply either by hand, brush or pump
- Polymer base with no silicon additives
- Three-year shelf life withno deterioration in lubricant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.