Low-profile chain mounts are field adjustable, making them ideal for co-location applications. Andrew Solutions chain mount kits consist of one, two, three, or six 2-3/8 in (60.3 mm) OD pipes, available in multiple lengths, and secured by a u-bolt connection to the formed one-piece chain mount bracket. ; This low-profile mounting style allows antennas to be mounted close to the support structure, creating an aesthetically pleasing installation providing sufficient stand-off distance for antenna access. Andrew Solutions chain mounts can be universally mounted on any monopole or wood pole from 8 in to 60 in diameter. These mounts are offered in base kits for multiple diameters. Our versatile design enables each pipe mount to be independently positioned to ensure proper orientation of antennas before tightening mount into place. Mounts are available as complete kits or as a base kit with pipe sold separately.
- 4-pair U/UTP construction with patented bi-sector separator tape provides the added performance margin required to support high bandwidth applications at an economical price
- Can support network line speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second
- Qualifies for a 20-year product and applications assurance warranty when included as part of a certified SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED XL channel
Single Antenna Chain Mount Kit
Pipe Quantity: 1
Sectors Quantity: 1
Wind Rating: 120 mph (BWS) At 100 ft AGL
Height: 152.4 mm (6.0 Inch)
Mounting Diameter (Maximum): 1524 mm (60 Inch)
Length: 1828.8 mm (72 Inch)
Pipe Length: 1828.8 mm (72 Inch)
Chain Quantity: 2
Mounting Diameter (Minimum): 203.2 mm (8 Inch)
Width: 203.2 mm (8 Inch)
Man Rating: 250 lb Vertical Man Load at 15 mph (BWS)
Chain Length: 4.9 m (16 ft)
Mounting Circumference (Maximum): 4775.2 mm (188.0 Inch)
Pipe Outer Diameter: 60.3 mm (2-3/8 Inch)
Mounting Circumference (Minimum): 635.0 mm (25.0 Inch)
Includes: Chains, Plain End Pipes
Material Type: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
Wind Rating Criteria: One 96 Inch x 10 Inch Panel Antenna Per Sector
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.