Low-profile chain mounts are field adjustable, making them ideal for co-location applications. Andrew Solutions chain mount kits consist of one, two, three, or six 2-3/8 in (60.3 mm) OD pipes, available in multiple lengths, and secured by a u-bolt connection to the formed one-piece chain mount bracket. ; This low-profile mounting style allows antennas to be mounted close to the support structure, creating an aesthetically pleasing installation providing sufficient stand-off distance for antenna access. Andrew Solutions chain mounts can be universally mounted on any monopole or wood pole from 8 in to 60 in diameter. These mounts are offered in base kits for multiple diameters. Our versatile design enables each pipe mount to be independently positioned to ensure proper orientation of antennas before tightening mount into place. Mounts are available as complete kits or as a base kit with pipe sold separately.
- 50% increase in usable density
- Available in LazrSPEED and TeraSPEED to support high performance applications
- Same footprint with duplex LC and MPO connections for simple migration from 10G serial to 40/100G parallel transmission
- 1U enhanced cable management features in a 1U footprint include individual fiber management trough per module and removable fiber cord management sleeve to prevent fiber pinching and tangling during MAC activity
- Each 1U shelf accommodates up to three InstaPATCH 360 LC modules for 144 fiber connections; or up to three MPO pass through modules for 864 fiber connections
- Modular design provides design flexibility and allows for a pay as you grow approach
- Allows for rack consolidation increasing space savings in densely populated network areas such as data center SAN environment
- Low Loss factory-terminated and tested module supports rapid deployment and uses OM4 fiber for extended distances or high bandwidth needs
- Supports up to (432) 10GbE, (72) 40GbE connections, or (36) 100GbE channels
Triple Antenna Chain Mount Kit
Wind Rating: 120 mph (BWS) At 100 ft AGL
Height: 152.4 mm (6.0 Inch)
Mounting Diameter (Maximum): 1524 mm (60 Inch)
Length: 1828.8 mm (72 Inch)
Pipe Length: 1828.8 mm (72 Inch)
Chain Quantity: 2
Mounting Diameter (Minimum): 203.2 mm (8 Inch)
Width: 203.2 mm (8 Inch)
Man Rating: 250 lb Vertical Man Load at 15 mph (BWS)
Pipe Quantity: 3
Sectors Quantity: 3
Chain Length: 4.9 m (16 ft)
Mounting Circumference (Maximum): 4775.2 mm (188.0 Inch)
Pipe Outer Diameter: 60.3 mm (2-3/8 Inch)
Mounting Circumference (Minimum): 635.0 mm (25.0 Inch)
Includes: Chains, Plain End Pipes
Material Type: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
Wind Rating Criteria: One 96 Inch x 10 Inch Panel Antenna Per Sector
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.