The Mini-Com SC APC simplex fiber adapter module is singlemode. It is aqua with a black module and has zirconia split sleeves.
SC adapters provide a robust solution for LANs, public networks, storage area networks and fiber-to-the-desk applications. SC adapters can also be mounted in high-density applications within Opticom QuickNet Pre-Terminated MTP Cassettes and Fiber Enclo sures, and Opticom Fiber Adapter Panels (FAPs) and Enclosures.
- TIA/EIA-604 FOCIS-3 compliant adapters
- Exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.3 requirements
- Compatible with Mini-Com(TM) products for complete modularity
- Improved protective cap fully surrounds split sleeve opening
- Choice of phosphor bronze or zirconia ceramic split sleeves to fit specific network requirements; zirconia ceramic split sleeves are required for single-mode applications
- Every adapter is laser marked with Q.C. number to assure 100% traceability
- Mini-Com(TM) SC Simplex Adapter Modules are commonly used with Mini-Com(TM) Patch Panels
- Mini-Com(TM) SC Duplex Adapter Modules are commonly used with Mini-Com(TM) Surface Mount Boxes
- SC simplex and duplex adapters are also available separately, and in patch panels or fiber adapter panels to provide a complete SC system solution
Fiber Optic Adapter Module
Sleeve Type: Split
Sleeve Material: Zirconia Ceramic
Includes: With (1) Aqua SC 10Gig(TM) OM3/OM4 Simplex Multimode Fiber Optic Adapter
Fiber Count: 1
Fiber Type: Simplex
Number Of Module Spaces: 1
Connector Type: SC (1 Type)
Dimension: 1.93 Inch Length x 0.62 Inch Width x 0.71 Inch Height (49 mm x 16 mm x 18 mm)
TIA/EIA-604 FOCIS-3 compliant adapters, Exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.3 requirements. RoHS Compliant, TIA/EIA-568-B.3 requirements
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.