The ComNet Ethernet media converters aredesigned to transmit and receive 10/100 Mbps dataover multimode or single mode optical fiber. Theelectrical interface will Auto-Negotiate to a 10 Mbps, or100 Mbps Ethernet rate without any adjustments. Theoptical interface operates at a 100 Mbps Ethernet rate.These media converters are environmentally hardenedto operate in extreme temperatures. LED indicatorsare provided for rapidly ascertaining equipmentoperating status. Packaged in the exclusive ComNetComFit housing, the standard size units may be eitherwall or rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted bythe addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or
- 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cover
- Distances up to: 3 km (2 miles) Multimode
- 20 km (12 miles) Single Mode
- Transparent to data encoding/compatible with major
- data protocols
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental
- requirements (ambient operating temperature,
- mechl shock, vibration, humidity with condensation,
- high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient
- voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans
- Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- ST or SC optical connectors
- 1 or 2 fiber dgn
- AC/DC powered
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional protection
- from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- LED Indicators
- Standard size t-swappable rack module
- Standard size is interchangeable between stand-alone or
- rack mount use ComFit
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
|Port 1 Device Technology||MULTIMODE|