The ComNet CNFE2MC Ethernet and CNFE22MCmedia converters are designed to transmit andreceive 10/100 Mbps data over optical fiber throughuser selectable SFP options. These models requirethe ordering of sold-separately interchangeable SFPmodules for fibe r type, distance and connectors. TheCNFE2MC transmits and receives a single channelof Ethernet data and the CNFE22MC transmits andreceives two independent channels in one unit. Theelectrical interface will Auto-Negotiate to a 10 Mbps,or 100 Mbps Ethern et rate without any adjustments.The optical interface operates at a 100 Mbps Ethernetrate. Both are environmentally hardened to operatein extreme temperatures. LED indicators are providedfor confirming equipment operating status. Packagedin the exclusi ve ComNet ComFit housing, the CNFE2MCand CNFE22MC units may be either wall or rackmounted,or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition ofComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps
- or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cover
- Distances up to 80 km with optional SFPs
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental
- requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock,
- vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage
- conditions and traent voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2
- and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Uses interchangeable SFP for fiber type, distance
- and connector (Ordered separately)
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal iut/output
- lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and
- other voltage transient events.
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- CNFE2MC and CNFE22MC are hot-swappable rack
- CNFE2MC and CNFE22MC are interchangeable between
- salone or rack mount use ComFit
- LED Indicators
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Ethernet
|Port 1 Device Technology||100BASET|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.