The ComNet CNFE8(X)COE transmits eight contact closuresover an Ethernet network. It is available with a 10/100TX RJ45Ethernet connector and an SFP fiber optic interface. Theseunits can be one-to-one mapped over Ethernet or controlledvia a PC. Included is a driver that allows the CoE to read orwrite contact information from a PC based application. Asoftware utility allows customers to search for this device thatis installed on the network. The CNFE8TCOE transmitter andCNFE8RCOE receiver support Windo ws Discovery. Distancesdepend on which SFP (Small Form Pluggable) module is used.The CNFE8(X)COE is environmentally hardened to operatein extreme temperatures. LED indicators are provided forconfirming operating status. Packaged in the ComNet ComFithou sing, these units may be either wall, rack, or DIN-rail mountedwith the addition of the ComNet DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
This item has been discontinued by supplier. There is no suggested replacement.
- NTCIP compatible
- Remote network configuration
- Saved to a web server based configuration, requires no
- electrical or optical adjustments
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for
- full compliance with the environmental requirements
- (ambienerating temperature, mechanical shock,
- vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line
- voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of
- NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic
- Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage trannt protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional protection
- from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Power and Port status LED indicators
- Automatic resettable solid-state current limiters
- Hot-swappable racodules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use -
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.