The ComNet CNGE2+2SMS[POE][HO] is a four port intelligent switch with light management functionality. It provides two 10/100/1000Base-T(X) copper ports and two 100/1000Base-FX SFP ports. The CNGE2+2SMS[POE][HO] provides exclusive functionality for easy field deployment including DIP switch based operation of RSTP for creating redundant network topologies as well as preventing network video flooding of multicast traffic with IGMP snooping. Ports 1 and 2 can optionally supply up to thirty (30) watts o f power per port based on the IEEE 802.3at standard. An optional High Output (HO) version is also available that can supply up to sixty (60) watts of PoE from ports 1 and 2. This product is fully compatible with the ComNet exclusive CopperLine SFP modu les for operation over extended distance UTP or Coax cable. The ComNet exclusive Port Guardian feature provides additional cyber security protection by enabling physical port lockout in the event that an existing cable is disconnected and prevents a po tential network incursion using common spoofing techniques. The intrusion event is reported back to the operator using SNMP
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Supports Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Several features can be enabled with no programming required: RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol) IGMP V2 Snooping Simple Multicast Flooding Prevention (Star/Linear topologies) Dual Redundant SFP Mode
- Electrical ports support Auto-Negotiation for 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- SFP Ports support 100 or 1000 Mbps full duplex data
- SFP Ports compatible with CopperLine CL-SFP modules
- IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)?
- 30Wr 60W PoE+ on Ports 1 and 2?
- PoE status monitoring & automatic reboot function?
- Event notification through SNMP traps and Relay Output
- STP & RSTP supported
- Redundant AC/DC inputs for uninterrupted operation in the event of a loss of operating power oa power supply failure
- SNMP v1/v2c for network management
- Supports 10K Bytes Jumbo Frame
- Device Binding security function
- Port Guardian prevents network intrusion through intelligent physical port lockout
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.