The ComNet CNGE2MC is a single (1) channelEthernet converter from electrical to optical and opticalto electrical. The CNGE22MC is a two (2) CHANNELEthernet converter in a single package. Thesedevices accept a 10/100 or 1000 Mbps (Megabits PerSecond) el ectrical input and converts this to a 1000Mbps (1Gbs) optical output and the 1 Gbs opticalinput back to the 10/100/1000 Mbps electrical output.This conversion is call "Auto-Negotiating" and isautomatically performed by the electronics. Thesedevices use either one or two optical fibers, dependingupon the specific optical module used. The opticalmodule is called a Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP)and typically uses a ComNet SFP-6 module.The LED (light emitting diode) indicators display thatthe Optical Link is connected and that there is Dataactivity on the channel.The CNGE2MC product line is designed to operatein harsh industrial environments with no electrical oroptical adjustments required (Plug and Play). TheCNGE2MC and the CNGE22MC may be mount ed inthe rack, directly onto a wall or on a DIN-rail using theComNet DINBKT1 adapter (ComFit packaging). Powersupplies are always provided with the product.The CNGE2MC also comes in a "Mini" package wherespace is at a premium.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Full-duplex transmission of 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- -10/100/1000 BASE-TX electrical port
- 1000 BASE-FX optical port when used with suitable
- ComNet SFPs
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- 10/100/1000 BASE-TX port supports auto-negotiation and
- automatic MDI/MDI-Xssover for full and half-duplex
- Uses customer-installed ComNet SFPs for compatibility
- with a wide range of optical fibers, optical connector
- types, and optical transmission distances of up to 120 km
- (SFPs ordered separately)
- Designed for allation in harsh out-of-plant/
- unconditioned industrial or roadside operating
- environments (-40 to +75C ambient). Fully compliant
- with the environmental requirements of NEMA TS-2 for
- Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Voltage transient protection oll power and signal input/
- output line provide unconditional protection from voltage
- surges and other transient events
- CNGE2MC and CNGE22MC are packaged in the
- exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, and may be shelf,
- rack, or DIN-rail mounted, and are hotappable when
- The 4-port count of the CNGE22MC makes this unit ideal
- for those applications where rack density or shelf-space
- may be limited.
- Mini-package size of the CNGE2MC-M allows the unit
- to be installed in those locations where spis at a
- LED status indicators for rapidly ascertaining the
- operating status of the media convertor and the link
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Product Type: Ethernet
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.