he ComNet CNGE4US Ethernet 4 port unmanagedswitches are designed to transmit and receive10/100/1000 Mbps data using small form factorpluggable modules. Both are environmentallyhardened to operate in demanding environments.LED indicators are provided fo r confirming equipmentoperating status. Plug-and-play design ensuresease of installation requiring no optical adjustments.Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing,these units may be either wall or rack-mounted, or maybe DIN-rail mounted by the a ddition of ComNet modelDINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- All ports support 1000 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental
- requirements (ambient operating temperature,
- mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condation,
- high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient
- voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans
- Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- No In-field optical adjustments required
- Voltage transient protection on all power signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional protection from
- power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Power and Port status LED indicators
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack moune
- Lifetime Warranty
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.