The ComNet CNGE8FX4TX4MS Managed EthernetSwitch provides transmission of (4) 100/1000 BASETXand (4) 10/100/1000FX combo ports. Unlike mostEthernet switches, these environmentally hardenedunits are designed for deployment in difficult operatingenvironme nts, and are available for use with eitherconventional CAT-5e copper or optical transmissionmedia. Ports 1 - 4 support the 10/100/1000 MbpsEthernet IEEE 802.3 protocol, and auto-negotiatingand auto-MDI/MDIX features are provided for simplicityand ease of installation. Ports 5 - 8 are 10/100/1000configurable for copper or 100/1000 fiber mediafor use with multimode or single mode optical fiberwithout need for configuration, selected by optionalSFP modules. These network managed layer 2switches are opt ically and electrically compatible withany IEEE 802.3 compliant Ethernet devices. Plugand-play design ensures ease of installation, and noelectrical or optical adjustments are ever required.The CNGE8FX4TX4MS incorporates LED indicators formonitoring th e operating status of the managed switchand network.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Environmentally hardened for direct deployment in difficult
- unconditioned out-of-plant and roadside installations
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for
- full compliance with the environmental requirements
- (ambient operating temperaturemechanical shock,
- vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line
- voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of
- NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and CALTRANS Traffic Signal Control
- Equipment Specifications
- Extended ambient operating temperature ra:
- -40 C to +75 C
- 10/100/1000 BASE-TX and 100/1000 BASE-FX compatible
- Flexible optics configuration via SFP plug-in modules
- Redundant power supply compatibility reduces possibility
- of single-point-of-failure for highest possible reliability
- Fully igurable through web-based or SNMP
- network management
- IGMP Snooping V1/V2 for multicast filtering
- and IGMP Query V1/V2
- Port based VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Rapid Spanning Tree protocol (IEEE 802.1W)
- Port Based Security
- Power Supply Included
- Lifetime War
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.