The ComNet FVT15M2 video transmitter/datareceiver and the FVR15M2 video receiver/datatransmitter support the simultaneous transmissionof video and return data over two multimode opticalfibers. These modules are universally compatible withall major CCTV camera manufacturers and supportsRS232 and RS422 data interfaces and all major dataprotocols. Plug-and-play design ensures ease ofinstallation and no electrical or optical adjustments areever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicatorsare provided f or rapidly ascertaining equipmentoperating status. Packaged in the exclusive ComNetComFit housing, these units may be either wall or rackmounted,or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition ofComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- AM Video Transmission and Reception
- NTSC, PAL, or SECAM compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- NTCIP Compatible
- Supports RS232 or RS422 Data interfaces
- Transparent to data encoding/compatible with major
- CCTV camera manufacturers
- No In-field electricaoptical adjustments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid
- indication of critical operating parameters
- Distances up to 1.5 miles (2.5 km) without repeaters
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines proes unconditional protection
- from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for
- full compliance with the environmental requirements
- (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock,
- vibration, idity with condensation, high-line/low-line
- voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of
- NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic
- Signal Control Equipment.
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone orck mount use
- Automatic resettable fuses on all power lines
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Video, Data
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.