The ComNet FVT412M1 and FVR412M1 transmitfour (4) channels of video utilizing state of theart digital encoding and decoding for high-qualityvideo transmission, along with two (2) channels ofbi-directional data over one multimode optical fiber.This equi pment is environmentally hardened andsuitable for use in unconditioned roadside or out-ofplant installations. The FVT/FVR412 is compatible withNTSC, PAL and SECAM video transmission protocolsand supports bi-directional RS232, 422 and RS485 (2& 4 Wire) data. Plug-and-play design ensures ease ofinstallation and no electrical or optical adjustments arerequired.Bi-Color (RED/GREEN) LED indicators are providedto indicate the status of the system, video and data.Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit hou sing,these units may be either wall or rack-mounted, or maybe DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet modelDINBKT1 adaptor plate. No additional parts or powersupplies are required.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Digitally-encoded video transmission: transmits 4 realtime
- color video signals and 2 bi-directional data signals
- on one optical fiber
- Supports RS232, RS422, and 2or 4-wire RS485
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV
- camera systems
- Tested andtified by an independent laboratory for
- full compliance with the environmental requirements
- (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock,
- vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line
- voltage conditions and transient voltage protectio
- of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for
- Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional protection
- from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- st design ensures extremely high reliability in
- unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide
- rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-aloor rack mount use
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Video, Data
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.