Integration: The i4 Series combines CO and smoke detection into one device, requiring less wiring and fewer back boxes than two separate devices. The i4 Series is compatible with i3 (2WTA-B or 4WTA-B), so an attractive CO monitoring solution can easily be retrofitted into existing i3 installations. The i4 Series CO cell can be easily replaced at end-of-life, resulting in a much lower life cost than having to replace the entire detector.
Installation ease: The i4 Series Combination CO/Smoke detector requires less wiring than two separate CO and smoke devices. Installers can pre-wire its plug-in base, while its large wire-entry port and in-line terminals provide ample room for neatly routing wiring. The base accommodates several back box options and also direct mounts using drywall anchors. The i4 head plugs into the base with a simple Stop-Drop ’N Lock(TM) action. When the detector’s CO cell reaches end-of-life, it can be easily replaced in the field without a tool.
Intelligence: With the help of the module, the i4 Series transmits distinct CO and smoke signals, allowing appropriate response from the central monitoring station. Intelligent features, such as drift compensation and smoothing algorithms, reduce nuisance alarms.
Instant inspection: The i4 Series LEDs enable instant inspection of detector status signaling normal/standby condition, alarm condition, maintenance/trouble condition or functional test mode. 2-wire devices allow loop testing via the EZ Walk feature where wiring can easily be verified by checking the LED status at each detector. Smoke sensitivity can be easily measured using the wireless SENSRDR device. CO cell functionality can also be quickly validated in the field with canned CO per NFPA 720: 2009 requirem ents using the detector’s RealTest functionality.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Single device for CO and smoke detection that uses less wiring and fewer junction boxes
- Compatible with a wide range of control panels with the use of the required i4 Interface Module.
- Sends distinct smoke and CO signals to the panel
- Sounds Temporal 3for smoke and Temporal 4 for CO
- Built-in 85dB sounder
- LEDs display both CO and smoke status
- External IR LED provides extended range sensitivity testing
- Versatile mounting allows for wall or ceiling placement
- Easily replaceable electrochemical CO celith 6-year end-of-life timer that signals the panel and chirps to alert the homeowner
- RealTest enables functional test using canned CO
- Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms provide false alarm immunity
- Compatible with SENS-RDR sensitivity teste
- Full agency compliance with UL 268 and UL 2075
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.